Instruction for choosing recruiters
Please carefully read the instructions given below
- Candidates should log in using your registered email id and fill the form for the selection of recruiters. The form shall be available for a period of 24 hours on the IEEE Job Fair website from 16 July, 11:59 PM.
- Any request to extend the deadline for filling the form will not be entertained.
- Kindly provide the data required in the form accurately and appropriately.
- Recruiters have been Grouped based on the job requirements and benefits offered. Candidates are to rank the groups in their order of preference.
- The portfolio of the recruiters will be available for your perusal. Do go through them and understand the job requirements and eligibilty criteria carefully before making your choice.
- The Students with current backpapers should look at readme files of companies closely and select group priority
- A choice once made CANNOT be changed under any circumstance. So, candidates are to verify their choices before submission.
- The exact slot will be allotted to the candidates based on their ranks in Round 1 and preferences filed. The same shall be notified by email latest by 19 July,2022.
- The email slating your slot for the interview will serve as the admission letter for the Round 2 offline interview at Infopark, Kochi. Only the candidates who have received the mail shall be allowed to attend the interviews.
- Those who fail to produce the email at the venue will not be allowed to sit for the interviews.